Ensure safety by following these instructions:
- No food after 8:30 pm reduces the risk of vomiting or aspiration during and after anesthesia as well as other complications.
- Drop off your pet at 8:30 am the day of surgery.
- Prepare to spend 15 -20 minutes with the procedure team the day of surgery.
- If your pet is pregnant or in heat at the time of Spay, they are required to have IV Catheter & Fluid Therapy.
- Pre-Anesthetic blood work is required for patients seven years of age or older.
- All patients should be brought into the clinic on a leash or in a carrier for their safety.
- Dental and Surgery patients are discharged after 4 pm on the day of surgery. Check with your attendant to confirm the time.
- Your estimate may not include additional surgical options such as Bloodwork, I.V. Fluids, Laser, and Pain Management. The assistant will discuss all options with you the morning of the surgery.
Surgery Patient Pick-Up Times
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm